Our Cranchi – Yacht Works Facility, just south of the Fort Lauderdale Airport at Harbour Towne Marina, is able to provide a complete service, storage, and sales package to our Cranchi owners. We have slips available for our service and brokerage boats. The new rack storage building (not shown in the aerial photo) can house Cranchis up to the 43 in out of water, indoor storage. Onsite is our Authorized Volvo, Panda and QL service center along with service for most other engine manufactures. Every aspect of service can be taken care of onsite including bottom work, rigging, painting, fiberglass, canvas, interior design, refinishing, custom woodworking, engine service and absentee yacht management. Call or stop by any time!
Marina Amenities Include:
- Wetslips accommodating vessels up to 200′
- 613 dry storage spaces for boats up to 50′
- 30, 50 and 100 amp single, three phase and 480 volt electrical service
- Minutes to Port Everglades inlet
- Full service fuel dock with sanitary pump-out station
- Complete marine repair facilities
- 88-ton travel lift and yard
- Boat brokerage sales and service
- 24-hour security
- Dock Store – gifts, snacks, bait & tackle, and necessities
- Shower and laundry facilities
- Clean Marina and Clean Boatyard designations from the State of Florida
- Easy access with no bridges
Surrounded by South Florida’s last remaining mangrove habitat, it is only minutes from the Intracoastal Waterway and three unobstructed miles from the Atlantic Ocean. Harbour Towne Marina is conveniently located on the Dania Cutoff Canal, at ICW, just south of the Port Everglades Inlet.
One mile South of Fort Lauderdale International Airport. Take US-1 South to Dania Beach Boulevard. Proceed East to Gulfstream Road, turn left. Approximately 1/2 mile to Harbour Towne Marina.
Intracoastal Waterway Channel Marker 35. West on Dania Cutoff Canal, The Marina is 2 miles South of Port Everglades Inlet with no bridges